Recently I called up some of my water softener customers and asked them two questions.
1) What inspired you to have a water softener?
2) What would it mean to you if yours was taken away?
The main answers to question 1 were…..
- to lower energy consumption by reducing scale build-up in water heaters
- to reduce the amount of soap needed to create a lather
- to maintain plumbing fixtures appearance and function
- to enjoy the feel of softened water when washing
- to save £££ on elbow grease and cleaning products
- to have holiday hair and skin all year round
- The thought of going back to hard water and having limescale back in the house doesn’t bare thinking about
- My skin and hair would be the first to notice
- I would be worried about my plumbing and appliances
- We got the water softener to protect and insure our home against hard water so this problem would still be on our worry list